Thursday, February 21, 2013

Superman Tonight

I was just making some plans and calculations with hope that I can see Iron Maiden play a few dates in Europe this June.
I think UK and Germany will be very strict, so I guess I cannot explain that I am going to sleep at airports to save cost isnt it??

I was also thinking I got to make full use of this opportunity, althought its going to a short, tight super budget trip which involves a few flights and train trips.
I was searching around for dates by other bands or acts that I like, or at least I have interest in. Maybe its still early but I got to make some plans now, and searching around, I know I just miss out on Kiss and Depeche Mode, I know I can make it for one The Who date, but I keep searching...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then I saw this.. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Dave Bryan, Tico Torres, Ritchie Sambora and the handsome guy who writes good songs, good voice, good showmanship for a very long time now and also "is just the singer in a long-haired rock n roll band."

Bon Jovi is playing some football stadiums and other big places etc all around UK while I am going to see Maiden.
And now, I got to try to squeeze.... squeeezzeeee... squeezzzeeee.... them in.
By hook or by crook. Near impossible I guess, with limited time, and long train journeys, but I got to try my  best to find a solution.

A Bon Jovi stadium show, a UFO, an Alice In Chains, a Motorhead, a bit of Mastodon (if I feel like it) and of course 3x Maiden England shows..

I need a Superman Tonight to help me haha.
.
.
.
.

THIS POST WAS TYPED WITH WHAT ELSE BUT SUPERMAN TONIGHT PLAYED SOFTLY ON THE SPEAKERS.

5 comments:

Adi Herman said...

Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name satu! Hahah...kalo aku pun nak jugak tgk Bon Jovi punya show...

berteromber said...

masih menunggu "What About Now"...walaupun tau muzik Bon Jovi tak akan sama macam dulu...

dilabangiWORLD said...

Dep
aku doakan IMPIAN ang akan terlaksana
jangan lufer shoot banyak2 erk photo

Rafi said...

Dalam buku enter night james hetfield bengang gile ngn BJ ni,masa diorng tgh perform kat Donnington,helikopter BJ ni bole belegar kat atas stadium,sampaikan hetfield tulis kat jaket dia "kill Bon Jovi"..heheh

Portdy said...

Aku mcm suka single BECAUSE WE CAN ....agak catchy